Right now we are looking for interns to join our global crew.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about music and want to join a global movement creating live music events booked by the people. It is your interests, passion and creativity that will form the internship and we look forward to hearing your ideas.
Wherever you are in the world, if you believe you fit the description below, send us your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an event management intern, you will work with the Emues team to create unforgettable events in your city and around the world. You will have the chance to showcase your unique skills within event management, media production, social media, music reporting, and more. You will also be a part of the global team or Emues Activists.Emues Activists believe in the power of live music, in the power of people coming together and creating something beautiful. We believe that live music should be available for any fans who have the will to make it possible. Together we’re making it happen.As an Emues Activist
- you engage artists, venues, and fans in your community (even if that is your global community – at Emues there are no limits) to book shows, tours, & gigs.
- your creativity is the driving force and you will get the credit for the outcome.
- you will become a part of a growing network and showcase your skills to the world.
- you will be given support from Emues staff to create unforgettable events booked by fans.
- you will have the possibility to be a part of the global development of Emues.
- you will be included in the global team of Activists on the Emues blog and social media sites, with a description of who you are and why you do what you do.
Marketing, Blogging, Event Planning, Online relationship management, Networking, Concert booking, Music Event Coverage, Crowdfunding, Online social engagement, Establish partnerships
- Must already have a strong social media presence
- Marketing background/experience a plus
- Must love live music
- Must be independent and take initiatives
- Event planning/marketing experiences a plus
- Must be creative and enjoy working in a startup
WordPress, Social and Digital Media and Networking
English fluent, Your local language